We understand that some customers like to shop early for the Holidays, and we are delighted to accommodate that with our Holiday Return policy:
Items purchased from November 1st - December 24th can be returned up to 14 calendar days after December 25th. This means the return must be postmarked by January 8th.
These return procedures must be followed:
- All returns must be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know to expect your return.
- ALL tags MUST be attached and not tampered with to be eligible for return.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and original packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Your receipt must be enclosed in the returned package.
- Purchaser is responsible for paying for return shipping. Please be sure to get a tracking number to prove mailing.
- Upon receipt of returned goods, The Caldwell Collection reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- After inspecting the goods, Caldwell Collection will promptly issue a refund or exchange.